To apply for any current vacancy:
- Please download the application form below (either in Microsoft Word or PDF format) and return it to us by email to email@example.com or by post to Atlas Leisure Homes, Wiltshire Road, Hull, HU4 6PD.
Atlas-Employment-Application-Form (PDF format)
Atlas-Employment-Application-Form (Microsoft Word format)
- Complete the online application form here
Atlas Leisure Homes is seeking to recruit a commercially aware finance professional.
The company is positioned at the forefront of the leisure industry, with a reputation for designing and manufacturing the highest quality holiday homes and supplying the leading holiday parks in the UK and Europe.
This is a new position reporting to the Finance Manager and working with colleagues throughout the business and offers a great opportunity to develop and expand a financial career across all commercial functions.
The role will require
- Preparation of product costings and pricing for the general holiday home range
- Preparation of periodic updates to reflect cost changes
- Timely preparation of quotes for customer specific requirements
- Preparation of monthly stock valuation
- Approve weekly payment runs
- Assist in the development of a new ERP system
- Assist the Finance Manager with various finance projects and initiatives
The successful applicant is likely to be a part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or a Graduate with a business studies / finance focused degree and will ideally have experience in the pricing and costing of complex products.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and progressive business and to develop a career in a commercially financial role.
Purchasing / Supply Chain Administrator
To assist with material purchases & expediting new product development and to support the Procurement Manager in administrative tasks linked to the supply management function.
Procurement & NPD Manager
- Maintain administrational records of suppliers, contacts, open purchase orders and price lists for externally sourced materials.
- Review and co-ordinate nominated spend areas. Placement of orders, negotiation, and completion of prices.
- Represent the company in a professional and polite way in all dealings with suppliers and internal customers.
- Administrate returns of product to suppliers as applicable.
- Undertake research on products and prices as instructed by the Supply Chain manager.
- Assist in duties to expedite orders.
- Track nominated commodity index pricing to publish as management reports.
- Administrate a supplier performance summary for nominated suppliers. To include tracking of On-Time-In-Full and Right-First-Time-Quality performance.
- Act on/escalate production complaints/feedback to prevent re-occurrence if applicable to supplied products.
- Reschedule purchase orders in line with production and material planning.
- Building and managing relationships effectively with both internal & external suppliers and colleagues.
- Dealing with and resolving inbound enquiries and complaints by email and phone, using written and verbal communication skills to proactively deliver first time resolution.
- Maintaining data by identifying and correcting as appropriate.
- Using systems and processes effectively to manage workload and ensure tasks are completed in line with business controls and company processes.
- Operate within a control framework, ensuring that comprehensive audit trails exist for all tasks undertaken.
- Developing your knowledge by fully understanding all products, services, processes.
- Effectively contributing to team discussions and department meetings.
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty in all business activity.
- Demonstrate a professional, positive, and flexible approach always.
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of the business and customer needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and make decisions as required.
- Communicate with others as necessary to resolve customer queries or complaints
Job Skill / Knowledge Requirements
- Strong planning and communication skills. Ability to be both supportive and capable of managing difficult situations non-face to face to enable a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
- Challenging, leading & delivering efficient processes to ensure consistent improvement.
- Self-motivated, forward-thinking; work from initiative; lead by example to influence others; desire to learn and progress.
- Functional literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proven and demonstrable strong administration skills – IT based.
- Communication/working with people – being an effective communicator, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Persuading & influencing and having the confidence to challenge in a professional manner where applicable.
- Confident with an influential manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure, being able to think independently as well as knowing when to ask for help or guidance.
Established for over 30 years, and operating from two sites in Hull, Atlas Leisure Homes is a company recognised for the design and manufacture of high-quality Holiday Homes and Lodges. The business has a wealth of experience within its staff and is currently looking to support the Human Resources Department with the addition of an HR Assistant to cope with our growing and expanding business.
This role requires a self-motivated and well organised individual, preferably with a level 3 or equivalent qualification in HR.
- Entering new starters and leavers onto company systems, and welcoming new employees to the business by conducting Inductions
- Assisting in the resourcing of candidates and substantiating applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Submitting employee data reports by assembling and preparing data
- Being the first point of contact for employees that have an HR query
- Completing admin tasks such as scheduling appointments, maintaining records and information to support the smooth running of the HR department
- Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information
- Organises work
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Maintains quality service by following organisation standards
Required Skills & Experience
- Reporting skills
- Maintaining employee files
- Inducting employees
- Verbal communication