To apply for any current vacancy:
- Please download the application form below (either in Microsoft Word or PDF format) and return it to us by email to email@example.com or by post to Atlas Leisure Homes, Wiltshire Road, Hull, HU4 6PD.
Atlas-Employment-Application-Form (PDF format)
Atlas-Employment-Application-Form (Microsoft Word format)
- Complete the online application form here
Atlas Leisure Homes is seeking to recruit a commercially aware finance professional.
The company is positioned at the forefront of the leisure industry, with a reputation for designing and manufacturing the highest quality holiday homes and supplying the leading holiday parks in the UK and Europe.
This is a new position reporting to the Finance Manager and working with colleagues throughout the business and offers a great opportunity to develop and expand a financial career across all commercial functions.
The role will require
- Preparation of product costings and pricing for the general holiday home range
- Preparation of periodic updates to reflect cost changes
- Timely preparation of quotes for customer specific requirements
- Preparation of monthly stock valuation
- Approve weekly payment runs
- Assist in the development of a new ERP system
- Assist the Finance Manager with various finance projects and initiatives
The successful applicant is likely to be a part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or a Graduate with a business studies / finance focused degree and will ideally have experience in the pricing and costing of complex products.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and progressive business and to develop a career in a commercially financial role.
Established for over 30 years, and operating from two sites in Hull, Atlas Leisure Homes is a company recognised for the design and manufacture of high-quality Holiday Homes and Lodges. The business has a wealth of experience within its staff and is currently looking to support the Human Resources Department with the addition of an HR Assistant to cope with our growing and expanding business.
This role requires a self-motivated and well organised individual, preferably with a level 3 or equivalent qualification in HR.
- Entering new starters and leavers onto company systems, and welcoming new employees to the business by conducting Inductions
- Assisting in the resourcing of candidates and substantiating applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Submitting employee data reports by assembling and preparing data
- Being the first point of contact for employees that have an HR query
- Completing admin tasks such as scheduling appointments, maintaining records and information to support the smooth running of the HR department
- Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information
- Organises work
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Maintains quality service by following organisation standards
Required Skills & Experience
- Reporting skills
- Maintaining employee files
- Inducting employees
- Verbal communication